Favorite Quote

    Hey guys! This blog is about one of my favorite quotes. This quote was made and said by Michael Jackson.
    I like it because it relates to me in a lot of ways. I've been hated by a lot of people throughout my whole life. Even family.
   I've pushed through and been strong for most of my life. I have gone through a lot, and experienced a lot. I've also seen a lot.
   What I realized is if you let little things bother you, like what other people think of you it will just make you miserable. I learned to just deal with it. If you're like me, which you most likely aren't I let little things bother me all the time. I wish I didn't care about what other people think but I just do. It's who I am? I don't know, it's just another part of me.🎶
   What is your favorite quote?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#8 - Special Ability I Have