Slice of Life ~ My little sister❤️

        I was at my grandma's house for the weekend. I always visit her every other weekend. This time I didn't really want to come. I wanted to be by my mom.
        I was anxious. Just waiting for the phone call. Staring at the phone waiting for it to ring. Then it rang.
        I nearly jumped out of my seat. "Grandma she's calling! Mom's calling!!" "We'll go pick it up!" My grandma yelled. I ran to the phone. I picked up.
        "Hello?" I asked impatiently. "Gina?" My Mom asked. I looked at the number to make sure it was her. "Yea I'm here Mom. What's up?"
         She yelled through the phone, "I HAD THE BABY!!!!!" I screamed in happiness. "OMG OMG OMG!!! Is it a boy?!!" I had really wanted a baby brother. "Umm...actually no. It's a girl!" At this point it didn't matter anymore. I still had another sibling so I was pretty happy. "Oh what did you name her?" If it was a girl I told my mom that I liked the name Zoey. To my surprise that was not her name. "Well we named her Mycah." I specifically told her that I didn't like that name. I hated that name.
   I asked if we could change it. She told me "no Gina it's official." I'm used to her name now but I really liked her to be named Zoey or Elovey.
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert