SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life

     Hey guys! This post is about something I have in my life which I like a lot. Which is love! I am so glad and happy that I have people who love me. I mean I know I don't have a father, but I still appreciate my mothers love towards me. Some families don't have a lot of love shown to them. I'm happy that I do.
     Just the other day my brother was being disrespectful towards my mom, as usual. I confronted him but he didn't care. Why would you disprect your parents? They've done everything for you. They birthed you! They deserve the most respect and manners. I always try and talk some sense into him, but he doesn't acknowledge any of it. I wish he would, because one day he's going to need regret being the way he is. I'm not saying my brother is a horrible person, but he is a little rude and disrespectful at times. I used to be like that, but not anymore. I've changed for the better.
     So yeah, love is the thing I have in life that is my favorite. I cherish my family's love towards me and I love them all back.

Comments

  1. Perfect post, perfect gif. You're the best, Gina!
    (PS - I thought this was going to be about MJ!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..I'm too obsessed. I need to stop writing about him that much haha

      Delete
  2. It's a good feeling when you know people love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert