Spring Break

     Hey guys! I had a very fun spring break, and I'm about to share with you what I did. So the first couple of days were boring, or just a normal day for me. I stayed home, in my room mostly and watched YouTube. I read stories on WattPad. Wrote some chapters and updated my stories.
     As you can see the pictures, I ordered some mj cd's in the mail and got them on Monday I think. I already had off the wall, thriller, bad, dangerous and the Michael Jackson essentials. I recently got the rest of his cd's. Well not ALL of them, there's a lot more for In which I plan on ordering. I just got all his later cd's, after off the wall. I'm so happy because now I can listen to his other songs, not just the original ones I had. The HIStory album/cd, (I don't know why, but I like to call them albums) has two cd's. One with all his greatest hits, the other with his new songs. So that's why it was $16.99! The others were so cheap! Like $5 to $10. I was so happy when I got them. I love his music.
     This is when the fun all started. My best friend Bobby came over with his older brother Brian and spent the night, for four days straight! We didn't plan it, it just happened. Through those four days, we went to the mall. I bought a new hair spray from bath and body works, which smells like the ocean. I love it so much! Also I bought a lotion, because I don't have any. We went out for pizza after the mall, and the rest of the days we just chilled and watched movies.
     When they left, my Mom, Mycah and I went to the swinging bridge. It holds memories, we even have a video of us while our dad recorded. "That's my beautiful family over there," I remember him saying. We went to the library right next to it, and then to Culver's, an amazing restaurant! Why? They give out free ice cream at the end! Well, only with the kids meals..I'm still a kid though right? There's a park right outside of Culver's so we played for a bit. I'm trying not to grow up too fast. I'm going to enjoy my childhood/teenage years for as long as I can!


Comments

  1. Wow that was so fun going to the mall and buying new cd of Michael jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Gina! Where do you order your CDs from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life