Freshman Year

Well, I've recently been re reading all the cringey things I had written as an 8th grader lol. I noticed that I had matured greatly from my years of being in middle school.

Being a freshman is a big responsibility! But that's no problem for me, since I manage to do my work on time with effort. Im pretty sure my GPA will be a 4 or 3.5 when it comes out.

I actually love some of my new teachers. One of them is extremely strict, and I just can't stand him! Im passing with a B in his class since I forgot about one measly homework assignment. Oh well.

I miss Heritage. I miss my English teacher Ms. Brezek. She was the one who introduced me to blogging. It is extremely soothing after a long tiring day!

If you're all still wondering, yes I still love Michael Jackson!

No, I do not like my best friend Bob anymore. He's still my friend that I hang out with almost every day!

I just recently started skateboarding 3 months ago. Unfortunately I lost my skateboard at the mall a few days ago. I hope I can get a new one for Christmas. ;(

I may continue writing blogs, perhaps if someone actually reads and comments.

Bye!

Comments

  1. I miss you!!!!! You should TOTALLY continue blogging, you're a natural! Slice of Life is coming up in March, want to participate again?! hugs chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know,
    if you love God
    and love everyone else,
    you shouldnt have a
    problem reaching
    Seventh-Heaven.
    You're a Jew?
    Thats cool.
    Jesus was a Jew.
    Thats very cool.
    I. Love. You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

My First Concert