Day In My Life

    Hey guys!!!😜This is what I do on a usual week day. Stay tuned. So first I wake up. Then I put on my uniform. After that I rush to the bathroom because I have a lot of peeps in the house and only 1 bathroom. Nightmare right?😂💀 Anyways, I brush my teeth,😸Wash my face,😊
   And most importantly, MAKEUP.😍My makeup routine is pretty simple. I put concealer on everyday, I put foundation on once a while. I always make sure my eyebrows are on fleek.☺️Lastly, mascara. I love mascara.❤️❤️
   After my makeup, I put on my glasses.🤓 They might look nerdy but they were the fashion in 6th grade!!😏😎😂💙 Then I put on my ID, and backpack. My mom drives me to school now.
    Right when I get to school, I hang out in the cafeteria until we have to go to class. Which is at 8:15.🙄 On A days I go to Art💕Science😑Language Arts🎉Lunch😛And Math.😃
   On B days I go to Gym😒Social Studies🙃Language Arts........after school I usually walk home with my friends Nick and Bob.💚 Theyre my first boy best friends. I really don't wanna lose them. Theyre awesome.😏😈😹 We usually go walk to their house and hang out for a bit. Then my mom picks me up.
   Sometimes we'll order up Taco Bell, or McDonalds.😍 We go home after that.
    If I have homework I get started on it. If I don't I'll make some rainbow loom stuff.🤘🏻👌🏻Or I'll play the wii. Super Mario Bros.😋 Also Wii Sports. Unless my parents are watching tv, I'll just sit quietly and play on my phone.✌🏻
    I spend half my day thinking about my crush😍And how we will most likely never go out😂. Ya those are fun times...Sometimes I rent Redboxes. Mostly scary movies.😵
   My mom makes delicious dinners.😁🍴🍝When I make food everyone enjoys it. I usually just make pasta, potatoes and eggs, waffles, or pancakes😋😈💕. After I eat dinner I listen to music.
   Before I go to bed, I take off my glasses🔍Wash my face😊Put on a t-shirt and shorts🎽😴Put on lip balm👄(Since my lips get chapped in cold weather;) also lotion on my hands and legs and arms💪🏻(Don't want getting dry skin!!) And go to sleep. Then repeat.
   On weekends, I sleep till 8 now because I'm so use to getting up at 7😒😩 I wake up at 12 on summer break😈💤When I wake up I watch movies🎬Then I eat breakfast.🍳 Hang out with my siblings/family👻. Basically, go out, drive around, random stuff. Then repeat😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert