Walking to school

I was walking to school🚶🏽‍♀️
Acting so cool😎
 Hangin' out with my friends💀
The fun never ends👏
Walk up to the school and open the doors
My friends watch as the rain pours💧
The rain makes me sad
It reminds me of when I'm mad👿
I wish it was sunny☀️
I'd go spend some money💰
This new school is fun🙅🏽
It's even funner when it's done
My teachers are cool👌🏻
They don't make me drool😒
Like my boring ones did
They hated kids😬
I like to read books
I also like to cook🍴
Delicious potatoes and eggs😍
My parents always beg
For me to make some
To fill up their tum☺️
After school I walk with nick🚶🏽‍♀️
We are very slick
I don't like like nick😌
We're just friends 🤗
Til the end
Thanks for reading this poem👻
I think you owe me one
Weren't those few sec the best ones of your life?
You probably said yes but I won't ask twice😋


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert