Book Club

I think book club is cool because, we get to discuss questions and comments about the book. You know, things we're wondering, or thinking about. We also have this blue sheet. There's four boxes. One for book, head, heart, and questions. It's like a graphic organizer, for us to organize our thoughts. I think that writing is an excellent way to keep track.
I am enjoying book talk because ever since we started, I've been getting closer to my friends. I like book talk! I just hope that next time, we can do a book of our choice! Right now we're reading "Anne Frank," a very depressing book. What book are you guys reading?

Comments

  1. What is something you learned while reading this book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love that you like book clubs, I know it's a hard book, but we should continue after these! :-) Thanks for sharing Gina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert