My Journal

     Hey guys! This blog is about my journal. I just bought it at Walmart last week. I've been writing in it ever since. Please, don't call it a diary. This is definitely no where near a girly girls diary. Yeah, I write about what I did today. At least I don't say I went to the mall and bought these super cute earrings. Like they're totes adorbs! Ew no! That is not me at all. Its more like Today I went to hot topic, and bought this awesome deadpool shirt!
     I write about a lot of personal things that no one knows about me. This journal knows a lot about me. The only thing I can open up to is this journal, if that makes sense. Things I would rather not talk about, because its too much to take. I'd rather write about it. This journal is my get away place. My other side, which I'd rather not share with anyone. Nothing personal, its just who I am. So if you try to talk to me about personal things, you're not going to get anything out of me. Sorry!
      Things that I keep inside, go in here. I have a thick shell around me, all my deepest darkest things are kept inside there. Nobody can get them out of me unless I know you and trust you. What I'm trying to say is that I'm a very strong person, especially about things that have happened to me. I'm also very sensitive which is confusing. Like I cry about the most stupidest things in front of people, but I'm not sensitive about my darker secrets. Or am I? I guess you'll never know, only My Journal does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert