YOLO

     Hey guys! This blog post is about this amazing quote. You only live once! I absolutely love this saying, but I'm never taking it to my knowledge and using it. I'm always too scared to take risks, or try new things. I shouldn't be, right? I mean, nobody else in their lifetime gets to say, "I jumped off a huge cliff into a lake full of flesh eating alligators!" I'm just kidding, but you get my point.
     There is so many little things that I'm afraid to do. One being telling my crush how I feel. Its just so scary to me! Like, what if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? I can't live without him! I must know if he likes me or not, because he's really giving me mixed signals over here. I think that I am, going to tell him how I feel. If he doesn't like me that way, then we'll stay friends. We're inseparable as it is, so it wouldn't really change anything. Sometimes I really do think he likes me, but then again I could be wrong.
     Another thing I'm afraid of is trying new foods. I hate peppers, tomatoes, onions, avacado, shrimp, fish, coconuts, dark chocolate, blueberries, raspberries/blackberries. I know I've never tried shrimp or fish, but I'm just afraid of how disgusting it might taste. I do want to try new foods, but not the ones I listed.
     How do you feel about yolo? Comment your thought below!

Comments

  1. You should definitely try new foods! Blueberries are my fave fruit and avocado - you must not have tried guacamole, either? You're missing out!
    and... did you tell your crush yet? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the saying YOLO Is to get you to do something you never did before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life