#2017ONEWORD

   Hey guys! My one word I picked for this year is initiative. This word is very powerful to me and it's hard for me to be this, lol.
   So the reason I picked this word is because I don't really do chores or do stuff around the house. My Mom is always complaining so I have to start. "Gina do the dishes!"
   I need to be more motivational. I always say I'm gonna eat healthier. Next thing I know I find  myself at McDonalds eating chicken nuggets. I really want to eat more vegetables though. A nice balanced diet.
   I'm also trying to get off my phone more because it's not good for your eyes. I read an article on it.
   So this is my one word for 2017. INITIATIVE!!!
   What's your word for 2k17?


Comments

  1. I think that's great on knowing that you have to help out and not letting your parent do everything.I think that's really great word to work this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome word, and I loved how you discussed the meaning of the word in different parts of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert