My First Concert

   Hey guys. This blog is about my first concert experience.
   This was when I was in 7th grade. It was at the Chicago Theatre. I used to be really obsessed with this boy band called R5. I liked the main singer, which is Ross Lynch. My bestfriend and I went together.
   I was so excited I couldn't explain. I kept jumping up and down. I was shaking and could not stay still, lol.
   I remember my bff singing "I don't know the words oh no I don't."😂
   Right when it started I couldn't shut up. I was just screaming my head off. I was all the way in the back but I could still see them. It went on for about 2 hours. I had a sore throat and lost my voice after lol.
   After the show my bff and I bought some merchandise. I got a couple shirts, and a hat. My bff got a shirt too.
   So that was my concert experience. It was the most fun I had in 2016.
   When was your first concert?

Comments

  1. That cool going to in. A concert i hope you have fun in the concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thats really nice enjoying your day in a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first concert was called the B-Bash - it was a bunch of bands brought together by B-96. Mariah Carey and Boys II Men were there and it was awesome!!! (1998!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome I'd like to go to a concert like that

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year