Drawing

   So my hobby is drawing. My mom used to tell me all the time "Gina you're such a good drawer!"  I would always reply with "how? I'm looking at a picture while I'm drawing them. It's not like I drew it by myself." Then she would say "well I can't even draw that without looking at a picture. You're really good."
   Drawing is a fun thing to do. It's relaxing and it's a great hobbie because it keeps you busy for hours! It might seem hard but it's really not. You just gotta memorize the facial features from the picture. You close your eyes and keep it in your head. Then you draw it. The key to great drawing is shading. That's how you make the drawing look realistic. In going to be taking art classes, since I need to get better. It looks more like a cartoon than real. I know I can do better.  Practice makes perfect!😌
   I like drawing people and cartoon characters. When I draw cartoon characters I usually color them in with markers. 
   Recently I've been drawing people. When I draw people I just use a pencil and I shade. Mostly a led pencil though.
   There's my drawing and the picture
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert