Best Advice I've Ever Given

     Hey guys! This blog is about the best advice that I personally, have given. Well I've given alot of advice in my whole life so it's going to be hard to just pick one lol.
     So my bro Chris just had a break up with his girlfriend. He's really depressed and thinks he cannot live without her. 
     I tell him all the time "Its your first break up, it happens dude.You got to get over it sooner or later." He just doesn't listen to me. 
     So one day I told him "Chris, you're an amazing smart guy. If she didn't realize that, then it's her loss. Someone else will be lucky enough to have you one day. You just need patience that's all." He didn't get back to me but he's been doing better since.
     Im one of those friends that gives the best relationship advice even though I'm not in a relationship. I'd like to be, but I still haven't found the one. I ain't rushing anyways lol.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert