SOL#11- Making Breakfast

     Hey guys! This post is about what I did this morning. So I woke up at like 11:45. I played on my phone until it was 12:00. (It's afternoon now;) My little sister was awake before my family and I.
     My eyes widen when I saw the mess she made all over the floor. There were crackers, clothes, toys and just dust all over. I swept everything up and helped her clean up her toys and clothes.
     We both were hungry so I made potatoes and eggs. I'm good at making them. Mycah helped me with washing the dishes and scrambling the eggs.
     Soon the breakfast was done. We both sat independently at the kitchen table and ate our food. We always put ketchup on them. Believe it or not, it tastes really good. I can't eat potatoes and eggs without it. It's just not the same.
     Now, I'm just reading stories on WattPad while my sister watches cartoons. This is a typical Saturday for me. Thanks for reading 🖤

Comments

  1. Interesting morning.It seems like you cook often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of stories do you read on WattPad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert