Christmas😇


   Hey peeps. Today I am writing about my favorite holiday CHRISTMAS!! And no I'll answer you question, I don't love it because of the presents, besides I've grown up. I'm not a little kid anymore. I just love getting into the spirit. I can't really find the words to describe how much I love this holiday, I like to look at people's houses and how they decorate. I like to look at the lights in the city. I like setting up a Christmas tree, and putting the star at the top.
   Also every year in Berwyn they have the Christmas walk, so we just walk around the neighborhood and look at the lights and go in stores and get cookies and hot chocolate. Last year we went into a club with a disco and a DJ. I asked him to play my favorite song "love me harder." He did play it, and my little sister, my brother, my mom and I were all dancing. It was really fun.
   My most favorite part about Christmas is the music. I absolutely love listening to 93.9 music station. The music makes me feel so happy inside. I guess I really get into the spirit lol.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert