Thanksgiving

    I am very happy and excited because today is Tuesday, the last day of school before break! I was really tired this morning, but then I was like "c'mon Gina just get up. Then tomorrow you can sleep in for as long as you want." So after  five minutes of rationalizing with myself, I decided to get up for school. 
   Thanksgiving is my third favorite holiday, so this is a big deal. I love going to see my family, and talk to them and have a couple of laughs. Also I like the dinner. Yummy turkey with gravy, mmmmm. And the sweet potatoes. Who doesn't love thanksgiving? 
  Its also a time to be thankful for everything I have. Im very thankful for a house to live in, clothes, and food to be provided for my family and I. This is also the reason why I don't complain much about petty things like my hair, or my facial features. Im just happy to be living, and to be born perfectly, not having any disorders or any disfigurements. Most kids don't care about these little things to be thankful for, but I do.
   

Comments

  1. Great post, love the turkey and dialog in it!
    I hope your turkey was great - I cooked my first except part of it was raw! : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we also had cheesecake and pumpkin bread😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert