Spongebob


   Hello peeps. This blog is going to be about my huge passion for Spongebob. This is my favorite cartooon on Nickelodeon. Ive watched this show since I was 4. Its my favorite and I love it so much. I cant hold back. I am not embarrassed at all of it. Its just awesome and funny.
    Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs are my favorite characters. I like Spongebob because he's funny and I like his style. I like Patrick because its funny how dumb he is. They make a good team. I like Mr. Krabs beucase he's so cheap, and it reminds me of one of my family members. 😂

Comments

  1. Your last line has me LOLing over here!!
    That's a good cartoon, I also enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are like in love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol totally I'm love😹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert