Slice of Life ~ Talking to My Crush

   I was at the park. Smirz park. My crush was there. He was in the ally playing basketball.
   I walked up to him and said "Hey. Can I shoot some?" He smiled at me, and replied "sure." He passed me the ball.
   He dared me that I wouldn't make it. So I put so much effort into my throw. So much that I actually made it! He shouted "Ayyyye she made it."
   I was so happy and confident. We actually stayed there in his ally for a while talking. It was an awesome moment of my life. 😋

Comments

  1. That sounds like such an awesome moment, Gina! I'm so glad you saved it here on your blog. This is also the perfect slice of life - it's just a small story, one tiny little moment in time! Great job!
    Only feedback for improving - change the title to reflect the story. You can always add the Slice of Life picture later to show it's a slice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You been knowing him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert