What I Did Today🤘🏻

   Hello peeps👀Today was pretty cool. I'm only gonna tell you what I did after school, not before school because it's pretty obvious. Get up, get ready, blah blah blahhh😒
   Anywho, I walked home with my bff Bobby💚💚I got a sandwich from Toninis, and a green tea from Taz. The corner store❣️I went home and ate it while watching tv. It was so relaxing lol😂😂.
   Then I came out and hung out with my brother Seth, and my bffs Nick and Bob. They were watching a scary movie👻
   There's this thing we all do at night. It's a game called "Demon Chase"💀💀 Basically, I chase them while rolling my eyes in the back of my head, and making the most demonic voice ever. I run pretty fast so it's fun. I like scaring people for some reason😂😈💀
   It became 9oclock and we had to go in. But, well most likely do it again tomorrow lol🤘🏻How do you guys spend your night?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert