KING OF POP😭❤️


     Hey guys!! This is a blog about someone who I like alot, and admire alot, and he's just plain awesome. He's like the best dancer ever! This is also the reason I put in my post "Memorable Events," 'June 25, 2009 because that's the day the most famous person in the world died. 
     So my obsession with him started around Halloween. I was really into the spirit and I just love that Party City commercial because it has the Thriller music in it and I love how it sounds. I looked up the commercial on YouTube and was like "who wrote this song?" Then I looked up 'Thriller' and Michael Jackson came up. I remember my parents listening to him in the car. I used to think that in Smooth Criminal he was saying "Eddie are you ok," instead of "Annie are you ok." I also remember watching him perform on a show when I was young. My Mom told me that he bleached his skin and tried to look more white. I disagree. He had vitiligo, a skin disease which destroys the pigmentation of the skin. Click here, here, here, here, and here for some pictures that show he had this disease.
       Anyways, when I saw the party city video I was like "oh yea I know him! He's the white guy who always wears the hat." I had no idea that he was black to be honest. (Not that it's a bad thing) Then after watching the Thriller music video I continued watching all his videos and listening to his songs, and looked him up on google and found out alot of stuff about him. 
     I just got a lot of interest in him. I really admire him for being a nice person. He was so kind hearted and polite. He wrote in his book that he was taught to love always love. Nothing but love. He was really sweet and loved kids! Name another famous person that has a passion for children.
     No he wasn't a child molester, he just never had a real childhood. He was always in the recording studio. If it wasn't that it was an interview or getting pictures taken. That's why he acts like a child when he was an adult. He was messed up. He was reliving the childhood he never had. But, believe what you want. Everyone has their own opinion. 

 
     He had an amazing voice. I love his voice so much . Once I hear him it's like I'm in heaven. It's relieving and soothing. I just love him so much!!😍😭 It's like music to my ears. Well it is lol. I  also find him very attractive❤ If he was in my school (when he was a teen) I definitely would have dated him!
      You guys don't understand how much he means to me. You probably think I just like him because he was a singer and a dancer and good looking. That's not it at all. I admire him because he was such a good person. Really he was. He was just so misunderstood and that's what really made him upset. He loved to see people smile. 
      He was such a gentlemen. He treated women so well. Like they should be. I've never seen anyone more respectful and polite then him. 
     He loved children. Their energy made him inspired to write some of his songs. He cared about the homeless children. It says it all in "Man in the Mirror." He even said it once. "I sing what I mean. If I don't mean it then I don't sing it." He said this when he was little! What a great mind set. He was in the right state of mind. 
     He believed he could change the world and make everybody happy.  He believed in himself and his fans. I think I can change the world. You just got to start small. I got to stop being so selfish and think about the people who have it worse than me. I would love it if I could help all homeless people get into a home. 
      If he was alive to this day, he would be very unhappy. The music in this generation is just terrible. I bet he'd be disappointed.
     Michael also was an awesome dancer. Nobody could move like Michael. Some signature dance moves from Michael Jackson that I like are the CROTCH GRAB, Spin,  RUNNING MAN, KICK, TOE STAND (my favorites lol), the robot and THE MOONWALK!!! He is so talented.  
     My favorite songs by him are BILLIE JEAN, you rock my world, Black or white, Got to be there, SMOOTH CRIMINAL, don't stop til you get enough, off the wall, THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL, you are my life, speechless, wanna be startin' something, HUMAN NATURE, MAN IN THE MIRROR, For all time, and thriller. 
     He was such a sweet person. He loved children and he actually mentioned Jesus. He tried so hard to be like god. He always loved, never hated anybody. He really does inspire me. He is so god like, I'm 100% sure that he's in heaven. I love the way he talked and laughed and how he sang. I LOVE HIS SMILE❤️❤️
   I like the "HEEHEE!" that he does in his songs. You can really identify him by that cute hiccup noise he makes. I love everything about him❤️ Its his style and that's how you identify him lol. He was an icon. The best one. 
  When I was 6 I knew about him I just didn't care. I wish I did because I could of went to one of his concerts!!! Ugh why?! Well it's too late now. Because he's dead😩😓🤧
   I hope that he'll always be remembered. Not for a child molester (even though he wasn't!) but for the best entertainer ever and for his talent. Mainly for being a beautiful, sweet, kind and humble person. He was so misunderstood. Let Michael RIP😞🤘💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert