My Worst Day Ever

   Hey peeps. This is one of my worst days ever. It still haunts me a little. So it was in 2010. I was in 2nd grade🤓And I had a friend down the block named Daniel, who went to my school. He was having a party, and invited, me and my family. Me, Daniel, and my brother Seth. Daniel owned a wooden swing. We were acting dumb and swinging it back and forth at each other😂
   Well I looked away for one sec, and I saw the swing so close to my eyes. It hit my chin. It hit me so hard, that it got numb. I couldn't feel it. It just vibrated.  Seth ran up to me saying that. I was bleeding. I touched my chin and blood was on my fingers. I started screaming because I was a little girl. I mean, of course I was gonna start crying🙄
    I had a little line on the right corner of  my chin. Daniels mom, came with a napkin and helped me to my house. My mom told me that I shouldn't go back, but I did. I went back there at night😝I met a boy there. He was pretty cool and funny.
   We kept climbing the tree and jumping down. The tree wasn't that tall. It was like 5ft off the ground. I told my friend that I could jump off with one hand.
   I ended up slipping off and landed with my leg bent. It was a horrible pain.  My friend asked me "are you ok? Do you want me to call your mom over here?" I said no, and tried to stand up. But I stumbled back down. So my mom came and helped me. I had broken my leg.
   They called an ambulance, and I went to the hospital🤕I got a cast on, and a wheelchair. So it was pretty embarrassing going to school like that. Then when I got a little better, I got crutches. That was during summertime too.
     Talk about bad luck huh?
   My family always went to the pool. I just sat there, because I couldn't get my cast wet. I LOVE swimming❤️❤️❤️So it was like torture watching everybody swimming, while I just sit there. It was a pretty bad day though.
   I hope I never brake a bone again. It is VERY painful.

Comments

  1. Wow really interesting story about you. Do you still think about it every time?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert