Hobbies

   Hey guys! Here's a couple things that I like to do in my spare time, or when I'm just super bored and have nothing else to do.
   The number one thing I do is check all my social medias. Maybe post a couple updates to Instagram. Then after that I play
8 ball pool. Im very good at it. Im on level 17. Its a cool app because you can play with people all around the world. Im connected with Facebook so I play with family and friends all the time. The second thing that I'll do is listen to music and just rest my eyes. Or dance to it. I make up moves as I go. Sorry I'm a weirdo lol. The least likely thing that I'll do is take a selfie. I hardly do. When I do its just for facebook anyways.
   I like to draw sometimes. Sometimes. Its not something that I do all the time. Only sometimes. I honestly don't have alot of time to. Im always doing homework. Drawing is hard work. You got to focus really hard. Its not easy because of all the things running through my head at times.
   Also make sketches and things about how I'd like to decorate my room. I finally have my own room so its going to be pretty awesome to have a private space. That's a hobbie that I just made up right now since it's something I'd like to do lol.
   If I'm really bored I'll go through my clothes and throw out what don't fit me or what I don't want anymore. Also I'll organize or move things around in my room, just to change it up a bit. Like move the bed this way and put the dresser that way. 
   Thanks for reading and I'll post more updates on about me. 
   What are your hobbies??
 

Comments

  1. Like always I do like social media like you.Also I like your explanation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert