Slice Of Life ~ Talking To A Junior

     Hey guys! Yesterday I was at youth group. I recently started going there on Tuesday nights at 7. The reason I'm going is because I'm going through a tough time in my life right now. Also because I'd like to meet some new, good people there. After the meet, I became friends with a junior in Morton High School. We were talking about high school, how hard it is, and what she wants to do after college. We has a good conversation. She told me she had very good grades, and is planning on being a social worker. This was what I wanted to do, until I changed my mind the other day. I told her what I wanted to be, and she gave me some tips on how to survive high school. Always do your work, and don't get caught up in the drama. Because that just causes fights, and you can possibly get suspended. This is the church.

Comments

  1. Networking with others is the best way to learn new things and get yourself ready for new experiences! Great job Gina!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert