My New Apartment!!!!😺

     Hey guys! I am very happy and excited because I am getting a new apartment! We're finally moving out of our old one. Its just my Mom, me, my brother, and my little sister. There's no Man  in the house unfortunately.πŸ˜“
     I'm happy because my brother is always at his grandma's house and I'll get to see him more often now. I just really miss him. It also means more noise since him and my sis are always fighting and aggrivating eachother. I try to stay out of the way but you know, they aggravate me too so I can get them back if I want to😜
    Im getting my own room. I might have to share it with Mycah (lil Sis) since it's only a two bedroom. I can't wait to decorate it. Hang up my clothes in the closet, (they've always been in droors) Get some nice curtains, buy some Michael Jackson posters, I really want a black fedora. I like the way those kinds of hats look on me. You probably already know the other reason why lol.
     I just hope Mycah doesn't tear down  the posters. She's known for ruining and wrecking things. I made a rule yesterday. She can only come in my room 7 and after, since she's gonna sleep in there. And most likely have her toys making a mess EVERYWHERE!! Ugh, my room is gonna be a mess cause if her. I am actually very clean. I just have a problem with losing socks. I always throw them everywhere.
     Maybe get some weights too. It's a priority to have a mirror. I'll get ready for school in my room. There's only one bathroom so that's a problem lol.
     I'm already moved in!!
     Do you guys get along with your siblings??
   

     This is my room!!πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ‘†πŸ½

Comments

  1. So awesome, having your own room so nice! You won't have to switch schools, will you? I hope not!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert