Make The World A Better Place!! ๐ŸŒ

     Hey guys. This blog is about the world and how it's not doing so good. 
     Sometimes when I drive with my Mom or hang out with my friends, there they are. The homeless people. I really feel very bad for them. I just think about how sad they must be. I think about how miserable they are. It's very depressing at times. 
     One time I gave a homeless man a couple dollars. One time me and my friends bought a homeless man an apple pie from McDonalds. I truly do try to make their day. 
    I would like to make a change in the world. I'd like to help all hoemelss people find a nice sheltered home. With food and clothes. I just don't think I could do it. Only if I had some people on my side. I could create a foundation or a group organization. You got to start small though. That's why I'd like to help homeless people in my community then maybe go world wide. My Uncle told  me "Gina, that's a big world. You really think you can make a difference? I mean think about all the countries, continents, and states. It's a lot." To me it made my ideas sound very hard and challenging, but I have faith in myself. I believe I can make a change. 
     I would like to buy a homeless person a pizza and just watch the expression on their face. I wouldn't feel bad about spending money, when I have my own problems and needs. It would feel good that I helped someone out. True happiness comes from giving๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert