My 12th Birthday


     So we were at Texas Roadhouse. My favorite restaurant!! The reasons I like it is because it's cool how you can just throw the peanut shells on the floor, and also because I love their bread rolls with the cinnamon sugar butter. It is soooo delicious! I remember my dad telling me " Gina take it easy on the bread. You're gonna fill yourself up before the dinner." I take some home every time.
     It's special because my dad was there with us. It was my mom, my brother, my little sis, and my dad all together for my birthday. That same exact day, my dad had bought me a Nintendo DSI, but I broke it the same day also. It fell off my bed, when I was going to sleep. So instead of getting a new one, I made the most stupidest decision and got a Barbie car instead. I have no idea where it is right now. I wish I cold have kept it though.
     Besides the negative things, I like to remember this day as the best birthday because it was the last birthday I spent with him that I can recall of. I honestly don't remember what I did for my 13th birthday haha. I miss you dad! ❤

Comments

  1. ThAt nice what you tell us what you did for your 12 birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert