Valentines Day❤

   Hey guys! As you all know today is Valentine's Day.
   It's a cool day for me because my teacher Ms. Brezek made us do this activity. It was actually really fun. Funner than I thought it would be. I got to know what everybody thought about me. The compliments that I got today were amazing and made me feel good lol. I really didn't expect those compliments from certain people but it was nice.
   I gave others good compliments and told them nice things that I liked about them. I think some people appreciated them.
   Anyways it was pretty fun. I started this day off with a mean attitude, but then this truly made my day. I like to be happy because those times are very rare. Only little things can make me put a smile on my face. I would love to do something like this in the future. Thanks Ms. Brezek!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life