Music🎶

     Music is really important to me. Its a way of showing affection and love. Its a way of showing happiness, and I just absolutely love everything about it.
     The music I like to listen to is Pop, rock, and country. Mostly Pop is my music taste. Only sometimes I'll listen to country.
     I don't really pick bands to follow up on and check out their new songs. I listen to their songs. I don't care what the band is, as long as I like the song you're cool.
     Some of my favorite pop artists are Michael Jackson, Maroon 5, Fall out boy, R5, The Chainsmokers, Selena Gomez, Twenty one Pilots, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, The Weeknd and Bruno Mars.
     My favorite rock bands are Linkin Park and Limp Biscuit.
     I have to be in the mood for a type of music to listen to it. For example, if I feel like dancing and lip syncing a song its probably Pop. If I feel like air guitaring and head banging and swinging my air around then its Rock lol.
     My thoughts on music are brilliant, beautiful, spectacular. I love hearing the beats and vocals. I like listening to their voices and identifying the singer. I love listening to the vocals and asking my self, how are they so talented? How can they sing like that?
     The most important part is acknowledging the lyrics. I love to hear them and figure out the secret meanings. That's how you really get in touch with the music. You feel it. Sometimes I wonder how they feel when they sing. It must feel nice.
     Here's the thing. To be honest, most of the music in this generation sucks. All it talks about is drugs, and sex. I mean it's not talent. All they do is talk and rap. They can't really sing. Plus since I like listening to the lyrics so much and remembering them and acknowledging them, I like to hear good things. Not "smoking pot" and stuff like that. That's not what I like to hear. It's not encouraging it's not beautiful or talented. I love hearing romantic, loving, meaningful lyrics. Or catchy songs like Ke$ha. Other than that I don't want to hear it.
     Since I was little its been my dream to be famous and sing and dance. I write songs all the time. I make up a lyrics and find a way to sing them. I just never make the music. I don't know how lol. Now that I'm older I realize that its hard work. I also do not want rumors made up about me. I could never be a singer anyways. I can't sing. Even though I suck at singing it doesn't stop me from doing it!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert