SOL#8 - Special Ability I Have

     Hey guys! This blog is about a special ability I have. I can stand on my toes. I can hold it for like 5 seconds. Maybe a little more over. Of course it was inspired by Michael Jackson. I used to think I couldn't do anything cool. Then I had a moment of silence with myself.
     I thought I'll never know if I don't try. So one day I actually tried and I did it! I felt so cool I don't know why. It hurts a little bit though. Just figured this out right now. I know why I was hurting myself. I wasn't doing it right. I have to bend my legs more😆
Anyways this is a picture of me doing it. There's one with my hands too in case you think I'm just holding onto something. Which I'm not!
 


Comments

  1. That nice that you are so inspired by Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Long did it take you to learn that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it on the first try lol

      Delete
  3. I love your writing, "Then I had a moment of silence with myself."
    Please show us this in class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life