Don't Judge❣️

     Hey guys! This is a new label I just made. I'm going to be posting some quotes I like and admire a lot. I like explaining things and telling the meanings.
     This one is so true. Let me break it down for you. So when somebody makes a mistake in their lifetime (which is being referred to as the chapter), people all of a sudden judge out of nowhere. Who are you to judge someone like that? You have no idea what that person has done or been through. What I'm trying to say is learn the whole story before you judge somebody like that. You will probably change your mind after you read all of it.
     Even after you learn everything, you still shouldn't judge. Nobody likes to be judged. Would you want to be judged for a silly mistake in the past that you deeply regret? You'd want people to let it go right? Exactly, so treat people as you want to be treated. I really cannot stress this anymore.

Comments

  1. Wow that a good quote I loved how you explained it well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life