My Siblings❤

     Hey guys! This blog is about my siblings and how much I love them! So my brother Seth is 10. He is such a pain. He really is. He's also very annoying, but I still love him. We grew up hating each other, but sometimes we got along.
     He used to get mad at me when I'd visit my grandma because he would miss playing with me, and aggravating me haha. We used to play with action figures. We had this huge bag full of them. Called "the bag of guys." We had batman, batgirl, cat woman, the penguin, spider man, venom. So many other people too. Sometimes we used to play with my barbies. He would be ken and I'd be the other girls. The funny part is that we would narrate everything. For example, when the Barbie was putting the phone down. "PUT PHONE DOWN ON TABLE AND WALK AWAY."
     We would also play with legos. My brother and I both had Nintendo Ds's. So we would play that super hero game, and connect our games so we could fight eachother.
     My dad bought my brother a wii so we would always play New Super Mario Bros. We would wake up at like 6 in the morning just to play it. Every time we would laugh because in the game you can pick each other up. Yoshi can eat you and spit you out. One time we were on this level with a  dinosaur bone roller coaster and if you fall off you die in the lava. So Seth picked me up and threw me into the lava! The funny thing  is that I was like doing cart wheels in the air on my way down. My character was Luigi.
     Also ever since he got his Xbox we'd play Minecraft, Call of Duty, Saints Row, and GTA. One reason I love minecraft is that you can literally make anything. I've made a hospital, a theatre, a red carpet walk, a church. Little houses and farms. I just love that game. The music is so peaceful. He taught me how to play COD. I really am bad at it still, since I take forever to aim. I love saints row, and gta because I like to drive the taxis. There's a lot of other reasons, which I don't think I should say because it's not school appropriate. Let's just say I love pistols😏
     My little sister Mycah means the world to me. She's 3 years old. Yes sometimes I tease her, but she gets very annoying at times. One time when she was having a tantrum she threw her baby doll at my head. I got to say that I was in pain for a while. She's such a girly girl. If I was one, then it'd be easier to play with her. Im not saying Im a tom boy, but I know for sure that I ain't no girly girl😂. When I was younger I would always play with her. Like with baby's dolls and stuff, but I grew out of it. Mycah loves to do whatever I do. So it's not a surprise when you see that picture above of her watching Michael Jackson.
     If anybody ever picks on her they're going to hear it from me. One time at McDonald land, a little boy came up to her and smacked her right on the head. I told him not to do that but he just kept laughing which made me even madder. I told his mom and all she said was "they pick on the ones they love." Really? He didn't like her he was just being mean. Also when we were at the YMCA there was a jumpy house. I don't know why but kids always pick on her when she's in one. A girl was tickling her neck really hard. Mycah had scratch marks all over her neck! Another time a girl pushed Mycah down, so I told her "don't ever do that again or you'll hear it from me." She just nodded her head. My siblings mean a lot to me. So do not mess with them!!
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert