SOL#29- Holocaust Museum

     Hey guys! This post is about what I did yesterday. So half of the school went on a field trip to the Holocaust museum, including me.
     The bus ride there was pretty fun. It was about an hour or longer, and the whole time I was talking with my friends, listening to music, and playing games on my phone.
     When we walked in we ate our lunch, then the docent talked through a mike, which we could hear through our headphones. She showed us a lot of interesting facts, and things I did not know about before. I thank her for teaching me stuff I wanted to know.
     My favorite part was the little diagram of the oxygen chambers. When I hear oxygen chamber I picture a big gas tower. Actually, it was like a small cottage with two areas. One showed the gas and people trapped, the other area showed the dead bodies.
     The Holocaust is an interesting topic to me. I'm interested in things such as death and conspiracy theory junk.
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert