SOL#13- Seeing Things


     Hey guys! So a couple months ago, my family and I rented Lights Out from the redbox. I know we never go to see the movies, we always wait until they're in redbox. Only sometimes we actually go to the theatre.
     Anyways, the movie wasn't as scary as expected. I thought it was going to be the most scariest movie ever made, but I was wrong. Yeah there was jump scares, but the rest wasn't that scary. The movie was really cool, in my opinion. That's just because I L-O-V-E scary demonic things. It's just an interest I have. There was a part in the movie where a guy was walking down the halls at work. Then some of the lights started flickering. Then Diana (the girl) was squat down on the floor. She slowly stood up, making these creepy noises. Sounded like someone's bones were being crushed. That to me is so awesome!
     So after the movie, I went to bed and shut the lights off. I like to be in the dark, even in the daytime. I'm always in my room with the lights off. This is all I remember. My eyes slowly fluttered open. I saw Diana scratching her nails on the door. Like how she does in the movie. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes, to make my vision clearer. She was still there. I immediately thought of Lights Out. Oh my gosh she came to kill me too! One part of me was scared, the other was amazed. Me being stupid, got up from the bed and walked over to her. I touched her to only find that my hand went through her. So I opened the door and when the light hit the door, the shadow went away.
      Was I just seeing things? Or was Diana actually in my room?! I guess I'll never know...

Comments

  1. Wow sounds like a good movie. Great blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate scary things, this sounds terrifying!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert