SOL#20- The Beegees

     Hey guys! This post is about a band that my real dad and step dad used to listen to all the time. When I lived with my real dad, he would always be playing music. Especially the Beegees. Songs like More than a woman, Stayin' alive, You should be dancing, and How deep is your love. I love these songs so much. 
     So ever since my real dad passed I've been living with my step dad. He liked the Beegees too. Whenever he would play the songs I would scream "I KNOW THIS SONG! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER OMGG!!" I remembered the songs. Those songs bring back memories of my real dad and my grandma. 
     I love everything about the Beegees. I love how their voices go really high then low. Even though those are the only songs I know (for now) I still consider myself a fan. The "haaa haaa," in More Than A Woman I just love it.
      My style in music varies. It's not all just Michael Jackson. I like the Beegees, limp biscuit, linkin Park, black eyed peas, pit bull, LMFAO, Rockwell,  journey, survivor, queen, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, etc. I like country music too. Yeah I like pop and rock, but I also am old school. 

Comments

  1. I don't know that band,but all the discrisption your saying on your blog seems a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine them saying "haaa haaa"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert