Sweetest Song Ever

     Hey guys! This blog is about one of the most sweetest songs in the world. This song was on the invincible album (his last album). This song makes me so happy when I listen to it. It's about a girl he likes that doesn't like him back. I know it doesn't sound too sweet but it's about him confessing his feelings to her. It's sweet to me because he's talking about how much he likes this girl. His voice is so beautiful. I love the lyrics and the way he sings them, it's just heaven to me. His vocals though😍
      I think you guys should also listen to it. It's a really good song and I like it a lot. It changed me in a way I can't explain. It's so pure and sweet and innocent. I think you guys will like it. Probably not the boys, but the girls. I love this song so much.😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert