SOL#3 - How I Feel On Friday's

     On fridays I'm usually feeling really happy and antsy. Mostly because I just want to get out of there. Its like omg can this day go by faster?? But no every Friday just goes by super slow. Today I'm extremely antsy because we have a four day weekend!
     I love sleeping in. I hate waking up so early. Yea I like school and everything, but I always stay up til like 12 or 1. So I get really tired and cranky in the morning. I try to fall alsleep, but I just have an addiction called WiFi.
     To be honest, when I get home I just feel so bored and lonely. Then I wish that I could go back to school. I know it sounds stupid, but thats really how I feel haha.

How I feel on Friday's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert