SOL#31- Spring Break

     Hey guys!  This is the last slice of life post for the month! Thank you to everyone who commented and read my SOL posts!
     This blog post is about what I have planned for spring break. So I haven't gone roller skating in a while, so id like to go this weekend. I'm not an expert at roller skating, but I'm not bad. I cant skate really fast, but I'm not really slow. I'm just an average skater. Seth (brother) is also going to come with us. He loves roller skating just as much as I do.

     We also plan on going to the little red school house. My family and I would always go here, also with my dad. Its like a childhood thing, I've always gone there as a kid. Its kind of like a shed aquarium, museum place. They have fishes, snakes, spiders, frogs, birds in cages. Fake deer, squirrels, foxes, in small glass departments. The cool thing is that its kid friendly. Right when you walk in, there's little Indian tents for display, there's a sand box, and books and toys. Also there is a trail to walk on. One of them leads to a small lake, and a man made wooden floor thing, I don't know how to describe it. Its going to bring back awesome, sweet memories of my brother always finding little frogs and taking them home. Also the memories of our dad, always smiling and being happy when we would all go together as a family.

I can't wait until spring break! I'm going to have so much fun! What are your plans for spring break?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert