SOL#23- The Potato Picture

     Hey guys! This particular post is very funny. So just enjoy as you read this, because you might laugh too hard you die. Just kidding. 
     So, I accidentally left my phone in the hands of my brother. I walked out of the room for one second, and I walked back in with my phone gone. 
     Then I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen. As I peered into it, I saw my brother rummaging through the bottom droor of the fridge. He froze with a potato and my phone in his hands. 
I yelled "What are you doing?! Gim'me my phone dude!!"
      He just laughed and ran into the bathroom locking the door. What on earth is he doing with a potato and MY phone in the bathroom?! He better not put my phone in the toilet or something. After about five minutes he opens the door and hands me my phone between giggles, "Whatever you do, don't look in your pictures." 
     So when somebody says something like that, it makes me suspicious. So I went through my gallery to find a picture of a potato. I looked over at him laughing. "Why in gods name did you take a picture of a potato?" He dropped to the floor laughing. Causing me to laugh along with him. 
     This probably isn't funny to you, but my brother and I laugh at random and stupid things. I still laugh every time I think about it. 
 

Comments

  1. That was funny. He took a picture of a potato 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaha
    So funny, and I'm so glad you save the picture of the potato here for all of us to share with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life