Strength ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

     This quote relates to me so much. When people find out everything I've gone through they always treat me differently. "If you want you can step out of class if you're too stressed. Ohh, it'll be okay don't worry Gina. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, anything you need I can get. Don't talk to her right now she's not doing good. Imagine how painful it must be, especially at her age. Want some food, drinks?" I know to you guys it probably sounds flattering and kind, and it is. It's just that I don't like to be treated differently. I'm still a person I mean, you don't have to treat me like I'm dying or something. That's what people do.
     I have been through so much in my life. I try not to cry that much because once I start, I can't stop. There are others who have empathy which I admire, but sympathy just isn't really enough to make me get personal with you. I don't like talking about certain things. It all depends on the person.
     I can take things. Death is the most horrible thing in life, it really is. Eventually I get over things. It's hard, but that's how I am. It's who I am.
     So when people ask me stuff like "How are you taking this? Isn't it stressful and hard on you?" Well I simply tell them 'I was given this life because I'm strong enough to live it.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert