SOL#5 - Reading An Interesting Story

     Hey guys! This blog is about a very interesting story I was just reading earlier. So I was on the app WattPad. I'm currently reading this fan fiction called "Forbidden." It's about a girl named Leanne who's parents died then her mean aunt takes her. Then Michael (MJ) saves her.
     Anyways theres this part in the story where he set a building on fire, but he didn't know that his girlfriend was in there. So he rushes in there and carries her out. They both were rushed to the hospital. Leanne was put in a coma and Michael had burns on his side. I have to wait til the author updates to read the next chapter. The reason I shared this was because when I was reading this certain part, a shiver went down my spine. I was on the edge of my seat! I mean these people are very good writers, and I hope to be like them someday.😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert