SOL #2 - Laughed Until My Stomach Hurt

     Hey guys! This blog is about time in my life when I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. It was a couple years ago. My brother kept saying funny things and making really funny, ugly faces. At the times we were walking in the house, after going out to eat.
     My parents were not in a good mood, so I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't. I kept letting out little giggles. Then I just bursted out laughing. I couldn't breathe and my stomach started hurting. You know when you laugh too hard for too long that you can't laugh anymore? Well that's how I felt. So I just stood there with this horrible stomach pain smiling. It's ok though because I love to laugh. Who doesn't?
     My brother and my best friends are the only people on earth who can make me smile and laugh like that. People who make you laugh until you're physically in pain are the best.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert