SOL#17- Decorating My Room With MJ Pics

     Hey guys! This blog is about what I did today. I was very excited and jumpy. My Mom took me to the library so I could print out Michael Jackson pictures. So I got them in all black and white because that's cheaper than color. Also because I love black, everything black. Seriously, just look in my closet. All you'll find is grey and black clothes!
     I'm looking forward to staring at my walls all day. I'm going to be in my room longer each day now! He's my idol and I'm so happy that he's on my wall!!
     I'm planning on making one whole wall filled with MJ pictures.


Comments

  1. That cool and the black and white made it look cooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it wouldn't look as cool with color

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert