SOL#7 - Tony's Haunted House👻

     Hey guys! This blog post is about family memories. So every year on Halloween my family and I would go to this guys house. He decorated it every year. Unfortunately a couple years ago he sold all his things for a large amount of money. Anyways I love scary demonic evil things. That's why I love Halloween, because every year we walk around to see everybody's houses decorated. It's legit, he would put Chucky and Tiffany in his windows. He would have the most creepiest music playing. He also had this homemade haunted house. I went one time with my dad and I came out crying haha. I was like 7 that's why.
     Sometimes there are impersonators. One time a guy just stood there so we thought he was fake. Then he jumped out at us! God my heart was racing. He got us good. There was also a guy impersonating GHOST RIDER!! He had the motorcycle and these awesome contact lenses.
     One time we were in the car and Michael Myers was coming towards the car. My dad literally rolled the windows down! So my brother and I (lil sis wasn't born yet) would just hide down under the seats. A guy dressed up in a jester suit came over to me and just circled around me. You know, trying to scare me. I was like "you're not scaring me." I head him sigh then walk over to someone else. There was so many times when people would walk behind my mom and scare the living daylights out of her.
     So I want to tell this extremely funny story. There was this guy behind the fence in a wheel chair. I thought he was fake. So I just stood there examining him and looking at him for a while. Then he jumped up at me and said "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT LITTLE GIRL?!!" I screamed and ran over to my mom and dad. The funny part is that my dad would always tease me about it. He would say "She did a double flip and twist then a twirl." I guess I was twirling on my way over? I was trying to make my way over but there was so much people in the way. So I was twirling through them trying to get to my parents lol. I don't remember but it's hilarious. Every time I think about it I start laughing.
     I miss doing things with my family, especially my Dad. I miss him so much!!😥❤
I look terrified in that picture below😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life