SOL#12- Dinner With The Fam

     Hey guys! This post is about this awesome time I'm having. My uncle Mike is here, my Mom's boyfriend, and his son are here. I love when they come over because we always have a lot of fun. My Mom's boyfriend's son's name is Chris. We're kind of like best friends. He's more like my big brother I never had to be honest. My Mom's boyfriend is so cool and nice. His name is Eric.
     Anyways, they came over today for dinner. Whenever they come over, we always make tacos. My Mom makes really good Mexican rice. Even though my family isn't Mexican, we indeed do love Mexican food. Always making it.
     Well that's going to be it for this blog. Thanks for reading, and what do you guys do on sundays?

Comments

  1. I also like tacos even though it been a long time I haven't ate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tacos this Sunday after church

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert