SOL#9 - Favorite Song

     Hey guys! This blog is about my favorite song. Which is Billie Jean. This one is my favorite because I love the beat. The dun, dun, dun, dun, that slowly comes in at the beginning. Right when it comes on I just start moving, like tapping my feet. If I'm not dancing when I listen to it, then it's like torture really. I can't feel the song if I'm not dancing to it!
      I like the message of the song. I love his voice. It's just so soothing and makes me so calm and relaxed. It's like the music takes over my body. The best thing about it, is that it never gets old. You know how people get sick of a song after listening to it for a while? Well this one I literally can listen to all day. His others get old after time. It's truly my favorite song.
     I have another favorite one, it's called For All Time. This song is just so sweet and beautiful. I like to listen to certain songs like this. It's so lovely and that's one of the reasons I like it so much. It makes me feel so calm like I said before. It's just his voice, him. You guys should listen to it. Even if you aren't in love with Michael, you might still like the song. Click here for it. If you do, please comment. I'd like to know if you guys like it.😊

Comments

  1. Billie Jean is a good song I agree with you. How often do you listen to it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert