SOL#28- MJ Drawings

     Hey guys! This post is about some cool Michael drawings I recently looked up. So one day I was looking up pictures of him and I saw this really cool one. Then I took a closer look at it and realized it was a drawing! Somehow I dream of meeting the artist. Maybe they can teach me how to draw. I'm just kidding, they probably don't want to nor have the time.
      I mean just look at them! They look JUST like him! The third one is the one that fooled me. Just look at his curls..
     I want to be as good as these artists one day. I guess I got to keep practicing and practicing. I'm probably going to get into art class in high school. It's so much fun to draw, it really is!

Comments

  1. I agree the last one does look like him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

SOL#10- My Favorite Thing I Have In Life