Spontaneous Writing #1

     Spontaneous, spontaneous. Deliberate, deliberate. What am I typing? Just a couple random words that pop in my head.
     Writing, love, heart, soul, beauty, faith, truth. Truth. Some true statements. Love is worth more than all the wealth in the world. That of a good heart, is true beauty.
When someone lies once, the trust barrier can be broken easily. So fast you wont even notice it. Faster than the blink of an eye.
     Blink. I personally blink every four or five seconds. What would humans do without the ability to close our eye lids? Lets just say that our eyeballs would be pretty dried out. Imagine that. Ugh.
     Birds are currently chirping their heads off outside right now. Probably yelling at each other. Who took my worms? I was going to feed my babies and now they're going to die of starvation! I hope you're happy now!! Believe me I am, now my babies are going to be healthy and strong. Yours will die faster than a cheetah! You are so cruel Edna!! I don't want to hang out with you anymore! Then there's some more chirping, wonder what's going on out there.
     Slander. You say its not a sword! But with a pen you torture men. You'd crucify the lord! And you don't have to read it. And you don't have to eat it. To buy it is to feed it. Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves? Just because you read it in the magazine, or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual. Though everybody wants to read all about it. What's that you ask? Some awesome song lyrics just playing repeat after repeat in my head.
Actually, let those lyrics sink in. Think about it, we people today believe everything on an electronic screen. What if its all just fake? What if none of it is true? I wouldn't be too surprised.

Comments

  1. You're so creative! I'm excited to see how long your writing streak will go... clearly longer than 31 days :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert