SOL#15 - The Purge☠️

     If there was an actual day of the Purge I wouldn't kill anybody. Why would you kill people on the day that literally every law is invalid?
     I would be that weird teenager running around the stores stealing all the food. I would steal a bunch of candy, fruit, frozen dinners, Oreos, and any other sweet candy like thing. Let's just say I'd probably weigh like 20 pounds more the next day.
     I'd be the one stealing a mini couch, a desk, a recliner, and a queen sized bed for myself. I'd probably never pull it off, but I like to think that I would.
     First I'd go to a poster store and steal all the MJ posters, since I still don't have any. I'd steal literally everything that says MICHAEL JACKSON on it. The rest of his cd's, a butt load of shirts, and other merchandise.
     What I'm trying to say is why kill when you can be happy on the purge? Hahaha..I'm so weird. Comment!❤
 

Comments

  1. I would do the same thing take candy but we have to be careful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert