SOL#30- Trust

     This is so true. I've seen a lot of other quotes about trust. One of my favorites was, "you know how a plate falls and breaks. Saying sorry doesnt fix it." 
     This is relatable to teenagers. I'm just going to make a connection to a teen I know. Once you break someone's heart, or hurt their feelings, you mess up everything. So when the person who did it feels guilty, they say sorry. Sorry doesn't always fix everything. Yeah, you regret what you said but maybe you shouldn't of said it in the first place, right? 
     Once you hurt someone, it leaves a mental scar on them from you. They will always remember what you did to them. Be careful with your words because you will most likely regret it later on. It depends on what the situation is because sometimes you can forgive them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Poem

Freshman Year

My First Concert